New NPP Implementers, Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome to the Nutrition Pantry Program Community! Please introduce yourself to your fellow implementers here.

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Kristin and I’m new to the NPP community. I have not received certification yet, but I have greatly enjoyed the content and feel much more informed about helping to establish pantries in my area.

3 Likes

Hello, My name is Johnnie Brigman I am new to the entire field of food pantries and learning a lot from Leah’s Pantry and NPP. I am excited to start on this new endeavor and educating myself and others once completed the program.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Gerri Ashe and I work in rural Eastern NC with a program that helps the uninsured. I am looking forward to learning more to assist in several area food pantries, which often serve our patient population as well.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Victoria and I run a food services program in Union County NC with a pantry and soup kitchen. Loving the new information about trauma informed practices specifically related to how we serve people with food.

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Amelia I am a Nutrition Educator in north west NC. I am not yet certified for NPP, but have really enjoyed learning about taking a trauma informed approach to program implementation and find this content versatile and applicable in many ways!

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Tammy Brunelle and I work at NCSU in Raleigh, N.C.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Dawn and I will be completing the third session of NPP training today! It is great to be here! I am in Northeastern NC, in Northampton County.

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Shallelica, Nutrition Educator for SHFB NWNC. Looking forward to the third session of NPP training!

2 Likes

Hello. My name is Liz Baker. I am a Family and Consumer Sciences Agent in Bertie County, NC working with our local Food Pantry. I hope to guide and share this wonderful resource.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Jennifer Brown. I am a Family Consumer Sciences Agent in Person & Granville Counties in NC. I am looking to branch out in different ways that I can help my local food pantries.

2 Likes

Hello, Danielle Corcione , Director of Operations with Meals on Wheels Durham - we have a small pantry program that we are getting ready to expand so we can serve more people in the community.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Allyson Harmon and I live in Dickson, TN. I am new to the NPP community and am looking forward to working with you and using all these wonderful resources that Leah’s Pantry provides.

1 Like

Hi! My name is Ashley and I am a new Health Educator with CAPK CalFresh Healthy Living in Kern County, California. Enjoying the training, and can’t wait to be involved in our community here!

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Caroline Gonzalez! I am a Food Access Coordinator based out of Massachusetts. I am excited to be participating in the Implementer training and I am looking forward to learning more!

Hi! My name is Emily Murwin, and I am the Health Programs Coordinator at Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin. I am currently in Implementer training, and I am excited to begin doing some of this work with our 250+ agencies!

1 Like

Hi! My name is Ankeeta Saseetharran. While I am new to the field of food pantries, my organization has implementation NPP before. I am excited to contribute to their implementation efforts once I am finished with this course!

Hi all,
I’m brand new to NPP. I’ve always enjoyed working with food pantries as a SNAP-Ed Nutrition Educator and I’m excited to be able to have more skills to offer to them.
I’m sure you’ll see me again with questions!
Brooke

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer, I’m a nutrition lead who’s new to the NPP community. I’m currently on my third module and have been enjoying the training sessions so far. Looking forward to utilizing what I’ve learned in the pantries I help serve.

Hi everyone
My name is Danielle. I am the Community Health & Nutrition Manager at the Lowcountry Food Bank in South Carolina.
I am excited to connect with others who are implementing NPP!