Happy 2024, share some of your goals for the coming year!

As we embark on this new calendar year, we’re all filled with anticipation for the amazing work that lies ahead. The beginning of a year is a perfect time for reflection and setting goals, both personally and professionally.

Share some of your aspirations for the coming year. Whether you aim to:

• Improve your presentation skills
  • Achieve a fitness goal, like running a marathon or practicing yoga regularly
  • Or connect with mentors and seek guidance for career growth

Your goals are important to us. By sharing them, you might discover valuable tips and tricks from fellow members that could help you on your journey. The PLC is a community that thrives on collaboration and support, and we believe in the strength of shared knowledge to uplift each other.

Wishing you a prosperous and fulfilling 2024!:tada:

1 Like

In the coming year, I aspire to enhance my presentation skills and aim to communicate ideas more effectively. I am committed to achieving a fitness milestone, establishing a regular yoga practice for overall well-being. :person_in_lotus_position:t3: My goal is also to drink more water and eat a small ziplock bag of spinach everyday. :leafy_green: On the professional front, I am eager to connect with more of our staff to foster great collaborations on future projects :star_struck:

1 Like

I have a whole new set of goals for 2024 with a career change! This site is helping plan which direction to go with teaching my new clientele. thanks

1 Like